This quarterly, published 1977, discusses the cemeteries that can be found in the city of Rutland. The Main Street Cemetery, which was a small burial ground that originated from the East Parish Congregational Church. The East Parish was the founding parish in Center Rutland. The West Street Cemetery, which was a secular burying ground until the opening of the Evergreen Cemetery, which was noted as the first burial ground of Rutland. The Pleasant Street Cemetery, which was another burial ground the parish founded. The Town Farm, which had been farms for the care of the poor. Finally, the Whipple Hollow, which was in a location of higher reach. This cemetary lasted until 1797 where it remains in peaceful neglect.